Tuesday, January 13, 2015

An Introduction to Zack Gonzalez

My name is Zachary E. Gonzalez and I am currently a sophomore here at the University of Florida. I am from Coral Springs, Florida, which is about five hours south of Gainesville. Most of my media experience stems from my dealings with my website, ZackKnowsSports.com

I started the website at the beginning of my freshman year at UF and I constantly maintain and update it with stories and pictures from Gator athletic events I attend or see on TV. It is a good amount of work, but I greatly enjoy doing it!

I have only been abroad once. During my sophomore year of high school, my Latin class took a trip to Italy where we visited Rome, Vatican City, Pompeii, Herculaneum, and a few other historic cities. I enjoyed the trip, but I feel like I would have a much better appreciation of Italian culture and history if I was to go back as the grown adult that I am now.

I am currently majoring in telecommunications with a track in media and society. I can already tell that this class is going to be both interesting and very important as I will learn how communications vary from country to country.

Upon graduating from UF, I plan to stay in Gainesville and attend law school at UF. After graduating from law school, I plan to open up a law firm with my father with the intention of representing athletes and many others involved in the sports world.

I have many hobbies that I love to do when I'm not studying. They include: working out, playing intramurals (mostly softball and football), playing video games, blogging for my website, hanging out with my friends, biking, downloading and listening to music, browsing through videos on YouTube, and watching TV. Most of my interests are in anything sports-related. I am an avid sports fan and am usually on top of everything that is going on in the sports realm.

The final item I will share is the link to my website: http://www.zackknowssports.com/. It is probably the favorite of all my hobbies and I am very proud of the progress it has made in its year and a half of existence!

No comments:

Post a Comment